Help for Parents
Tutpup is a free education web site aimed at children aged 5 to 14.
Our aim is to provide simple, fun, competitive games that help children learn and gain confidence with Maths, English and other basic skills and knowledge.
- Tutpup is a brand new web site (still in beta) and we're hard at work creating exciting new features and games.
- Our site has no advertising or sponsorship for commercial products or services for children.
- It is entirely free for any child to use, but only after being approved by their parent or legal guardian (including their classroom teacher).
- When a child wishes to use Tutpup we ask them only the minimum amount of information needed to use Tutpup.
- We aim to exceed the information security and privacy requirements of the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant international privacy and data protection legislation.
- Send messages to other players.
- Use their own names. When a child registers to use Tutpup they choose a unique screen name, a combination of a colour, animal and number e.g. BlackDog10 or PinkSnail2.
All they can do is play games.
If your child registers to use Tutpup, an email titled "Is it OK for your child to use www.tutpup.com?" is sent to the address provided for their parent or guardian.
- Children are automatically granted 7 days access to Tutpup.
- For your child to continue using Tutpup, you must use this email to approve their ongoing use of Tutpup.
- If after 7 days we have received no reply to the email your child's account is locked.
- If you can't find the original email you can click here and enter your email addreess.
- Email: email@example.com
- We will endeavour to respond to all requests for information within one working day.